Company: INSIGHT RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Senior Finance Accountant - Insurance
This is a broad and varied reporting role working with a major Lloyd's underwriter. They are looking for a qualified accountant with insurance / reinsurance experience to support senior management with reporting, ledger information, planning and running the close process as well as the development of analytical tools. Core responsibilities will include
- Accounting of both technical and non technical transactions
- Preparation of account reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss items
- Assist in the planning and production of reports for management review
- Liaising with parties across finance, underwriting and actuarial to develop understanding of the figures
- Development and ownership of internal controls
- Responsible for the development of process improvements and systems enhancements
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with demonstrable experience of working within the London insurance market including Lloyd's, Company market, general insurance. This is an insurance business which clearly promotes and develops staff from within and is an excellent time to join as they continue to grow. They operate a hybrid office/home environment.
Our client is committed to diversity in all of its forms and operates an inclusive recruitment process.