We are seeking a Construction Project Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Are you able to provide “Full Value Construction” meet or exceed project budget and schedule, provide fantastic customer satisfaction, and keep the fast-track renovation and ground up work pace?
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are a growing high-end, customer focused Orlando General Contracting firm looking for experienced project superintendent for commercial construction projects in the Orlando area. Must be able to schedule, plan, and organize projects under 3 million. Some projects are large and some are small. Need to be able to adapt to all job-site conditions and be presentable and professional to our clients. Communication and knowledge are extremely important. 90 percent of the work is located in Central Florida. Plenty of opportunity to advance if you are the right person with the right work ethic. Must have own reliable transportation. We are a drug free work place, if you use drugs, do not apply. The compensation may be more depending on your experience.
Role: Detailed-Focused Construction Project Superintendent
Apply for this job now.