Alpha Recruitment are looking for Fabricators to start work in Thirsk. Following a period of change and significant ongoing investment, a rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit Structural Steel Fabricators on a 13 Week Temp to Perm basis.
As an overview, we are looking for candidates who are capable of:
- Reading and interpreting detailed fabrication drawings utilising BIM as required
- Setting out of complex fabrications using the appropriate equipment
- Working in accordance with a build method statement
- Tack welding components into position following the appropriate welding procedure
- Profiling of components using oxy/propane cutting equipment
- Lifting, turning, manipulating and moving heavy loads with cranes
- Working to production deadlines
- Carrying out self-inspection of fabrications
- Welding duties in accordance with qualifications
- Maintaining a safe working environment by only adopting safe working practices and ensuring that housekeeping is of the highest standard
- Carrying out prior to use safety inspection, record and report any adverse actions / conditions.
- Candidates should be time-served fabricators or possess the equivalent fabrication standards through experience (NVQ Level 3)
In return, our client can offer you the opportunity to work with a genuine market leader on a range of challenging, exciting and varied projects in an environment that will test, support and reward you for your knowledge, experience and dedication.
Applicants should possess extensive experience of structural steelwork fabrication, ideally having worked in a similar working environment.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Rate: £17.63 per hour (high paid overtime available)
Duration: Temp to perm
Requirements: NVQ Level 3 in welding and fabricating
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6pm-6am
For more info please contact Matt on #removed#