We're looking for hardworking, dedicated and experienced Medicare insurance salespeople to work our real time, internet generated, free leads from home.
As an Ideal Concepts sales agent, you will work year round with top rated carriers including Aetna, Humana, Cigna, Anthem Blue Cross, Mutual of Omaha and more. The products we offer include Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, prescription drug plans and a variety of related ancillary products.
All sales are completed over the phone and applications are taken electronically. All leads are provided free and managed through our CRM software that automatically calls and connects agents to them throughout the day. This means our agents spend more time talking to interested buyers rather than finding prospects.
Due to our approach, technology, support, product suite and training, you will find commission potential is much greater than our competitors. Commissions are paid for every policy sold with no caps or limitations. In addition to commissions, we include incentive bonus programs that increase overall realized compensation.
- Health & Life Insurance License required
- 1 years+ experience selling Medicare related products
- Ideal candidates have sold Medicare Advantage products and participated in at least one Annual Enrollment Period
- Current AHIP certification completed before start date
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Ability to cross-sell related insurance products
- Huge income potential (Average: $75,000 to $120,000 and up)
- All leads provided at no cost
- Signing Bonus Program
- Uncapped AEP sales based Bonus Program
- State of the art proprietary software system provided at no cost
- Sales technology solution to streamline the sales process
- Dedicated support and training from our top rated sales management team
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Guide potential Medicare eligible beneficiaries on products from various carriers
- Assist Medicare eligible beneficiaries with online applications
- Talk with leads via phone and internet
- Generate electronic rate quotes
- Present insurance products
Ideal Concepts, Inc. started in the insurance sales and technology industry in 2005 under the leadership of founder and President, John Pequeno. As a graduate of Lehigh University, with a Master's of Computer Engineering, John decided to use his technology expertise to revolutionize one of the least technologically advanced industries in the world, the insurance industry.
We developed our first product in 2005 with the launch of iWebQuotes.com, an insurance marketing website. The purpose of the service was to connect clients looking for health and life insurance with experienced agents who could review the options with them.
As iWebQuotes.com became successful, it quickly became evident that there was a void in insurance sales technology. Agents needed a technology which could facilitate selling insurance to clients over the phone and internet. This led to our next launch of American Insurance Organization (AIO), in 2007. AIO partners carriers and brokers to expedite the sales process.
Ideal Concepts launched SalesRadix, our newest marketing and sales solution technology in 2014. For the first time in the insurance industry, SalesRadix provides a turnkey sales solution. Our technology gives agents the highest quality leads, an advanced marketing system and a customer relationship manager. We believe that an agent should focus on what they are best at, which is sales, while we manage all of the administrative work, marketing, and technology for them.
With that in mind, we launched our own private health exchange in 2015. Our private exchange offers clients and brokers the opportunity to buy and sell ACA compliant plans, along with supplemental coverage like dental, vision, accident and critical illness policies from one source.
As we continue to grow in an ever complex industry, you can be sure that Ideal Concepts will continue to develop technology, products, and solutions, in order to simplify the insurance industry.
Role: Insurance Sales Agent
Apply for this job now.