Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Community Care Officer to work with Nottingham City Council's Hospital Team. This role is initially for 3 months and will be paying £16.32 per hour.
Community Care Officers are responsible for ensuring statutory duties under the Care Act, including the delivery of appropriate services to safeguard vulnerable adults and their families, according to their assessed needs. This includes undertaking all levels of assessments, creating and implementing care plans and support services, and case management. Community Care Officers are also expected to deal with risk management on a daily basis, under the supervision of a senior member of the team.
- To ensure the delivery of appropriate services to safeguard vulnerable adults and their Families, according to their assessed needs.
- To undertake all levels of Assessments in relation to the needs of adults and their carers against the departments agreed eligibility criteria and in accordance with National Performance Indicators within set timescales.
- To create and implement culturally appropriate care plans and services that demonstrate Flexibility and innovative use of resources and undertaking a care coordination role.
- To undertake case management responsibilities that include proactively managing a caseload 9including elements of risk management), the monitoring, Co-ordinating and Review of care plans and ongoing service provision.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.