This position is responsible for the safe, accurate, and efficient operation of LT Foods America’s total warehouse standards and inventory. The main objective is to lower operating costs through decreased breakage, increased productivity, zero loading errors and product out of stocks.
Key Responsibilities (or Principle Accountabilities):
· Operate forklift to move material through facility (i.e. sit down, reach truck, power jack) as required.
· Load and unload trucks using various forklifts and hand trucks. Operate dock levelers.
· Stage and organize all incoming and outgoing product.
· Pull and prepare product for shipment in an efficient manner to meet customer service standards.
· Stack skids or pallets in designated areas; cleanup and dispose of scraps, cardboard, plastic wrap, and trash.
· Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a safe, clean, and orderly fashion and perform daily equipment checks complied with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
· Maintain daily checklist of forklift care and maintenance
· Input product information accurately into SAP system, label all product, and put away product in designated areas.
· Effectively follow shipping and receiving procedures.
· Assist to conduct periodic inventory count.
· Use WMS, including SAP handheld scanners to enter data and process information for accurate records.
· Identify and report faulty equipment damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately.
· Offload container with forklift using push pull attachment efficiently within scheduled time frame.
· Performed other functions and tasks as assigned.
· Must have at least 2 years of Forklift experience
· Must have a valid Forklift License
· Basic math skills to count product.
· Requires flexibility with schedule and working extended hours when needed.
· Food experience is always desired but not required.
· Prolonged sitting.
· Hand dexterity and strength.
· May be required to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
This position works in a fast pace plant manufacturing/warehouse setting. Exposed to moving machinery such as forklifts and production equipment. Exposed to loud noise from moving forklifts and production equipment. Exposed to extreme temperatures and dust.
Work Directly Through Our Company!
5 Positions available!!!
1st shift: 7:30am - 4pm (OT Required)
2nd shift: 2pm- 10:30pm (OT Required)
Role: Forklift Operator Warehouse
Apply for this job now.