Vistry Group brings together the energy and talents of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships (formerly Galliford Try Partnerships).
With developments from Northumberland to Cornwall and Cheshire to Norfolk, Vistry Group will be delivering around 12,000 homes a year across the country, this makes us one of the top five housebuilders in the UK.
We are a real powerhouse of a business with a focus on delivering for our people, our customers, our clients, our contractors and our shareholders.
Bovis Homes and Linden Homes are award-winning brands that make up the house building arm of Vistry Group. With a focus on the customer, they strive to deliver quality homes and service, creating thriving, sustainable communities in the process.
The biggest assets for both Bovis and Linden are their people, with teams with specialist skills and experience that span multiple disciplines. We are also proud to have collectively achieved 5 star HBF status.
In a Nutshell
To deal with customer concerns received by telephone or written communication and co-ordinate and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner, and deliver the Vistry Homes commitment to the customer journey. For a faster response to your application you can also apply via the Bovis Careers page. https://bovis-careers.co.uk/ search vacancies and click the link.
- Proactively seek out prospective sales and follow up all enquiries with telephone communication and marketing literature to optimise the business opportunity
- Create and deliver informative and clear Virtual tours of sites and house plots to all customers within your specified sales hub
- Negotiate with customers to ensure the best sales outcome for the business
- Utilise all technology available to ensure innovation in generating sales in differing environmental and economic conditions
- Travel to all sites within the specified sales hub's area to undertake pre booked customer appointments
- Have a detailed knowledge of all Bovis Homes and Linden Homes sites and plots and the build progress
- Proactively manage and follow the sales process as set out in the Sales induction training Guide.
- Proactively working as a member of the sales team within the area and demonstrating effective team working
- Proactively sell all types of customer extras across all reservations to drive additional profit.
- Ensure every customer contact is recorded on the relevant IT system and in line with GDPR.
- Deal with all customers in a polite, friendly and efficient manner.
- Respond to all cancellations making every effort to 'save' and or re negotiate
- Have detailed knowledge of all relevant purchase assistance schemes.
Skills & experience
- 5 GCSEs / GCE including Mathematics and English (at C grade or above).
- A Levels in any discipline.
- Experience working in a customer facing role delivering under pressure.
- Experience in generating leads and sales through telephone based business development.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Proven track record of exceptional sales
- Excellent IT skills with demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Comfortable using multi channel forms of communication
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations