Account Manager - Sales / Marketing
Phoenix Brand Mangement Group is now hiring for a full-time position as an Entry Level Account Manager.
The team at Phoenix Brand Management Group is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the end of the year! What does this mean? Initially, your job will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you've mastered customer acquisition you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management. As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention. We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
- 0-6 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Competitive pay + additional commissions and bonuses
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations - Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and coast to coast!
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
Phoenix Brand Management Group is a private Brand Marketing & Management Firm, we have partnered with some of the most well-known fortune 100 clients within the technology, entertainment, television, security, utility, energy, new technologies, electronics, mobility, and telecommunication industries.
We currently work within over 20+ locations across the Atlanta area and are planning to expand even more by the end of the year. This position is a full-time opportunity and offers a base salary + bonuses and incentives based on a 40 hour work week.
Phoenix Brand Management Group has developed a successful training program that is designed to produce top- notch managers for the national accounts of new and existing clients. As we continue to grow so does our need for these leaders in our business.
Role: Account Management - Travel Opportunities!
Apply for this job now.