A brilliant opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing FinTechs in the market right now. An extremely fast paced, dynamic environment that will suit a go getter with an ambitious and hardworking attitude. If you're a recently qualified accountant from audit or industry fintech then please apply.
- Assist with finance department changes - processes, systems etc.
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Assist with audit queries at year end
- Assist with R&D claims at year end
- Full ownership of Accounts Payable
- Oversight over the budgeting and forecasting process
- Employee expenses - obtain receipts and process
- Weekly collections reporting
- Daily management of collection messages and addressing all messages received
- Identify and carry out month end journals
- Draft and review monthly VAT reports for HMRC before deadlines
- Balance sheet reconciliations of all control accounts
Key skills and experience:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Ideally Fintech experience
- Need to have some Financial Services exposure
- Strong understanding of double entry accounting
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to check for accuracy and give good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Advanced excel skills, ability to report on large set of data, financial modelling experience advantageous.