- Project Experience: $1M - $15M
- Engineering drawings, constructions schedules
- Technical level of expertise of design drawing
The Senior Project Manager will manage the overall project direction, completion and financial outcome of assigned projects. The Sr. PM may also be responsible for directing and mentoring onsite staff. The position requires business management acumen and proven leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as strong communication and client service skills.
· Providing leadership for multiple aspects of concurrent projects including cost, planning, scheduling, supervision and management of personnel ensuring all financial targets are met.
· Strong computer skills, proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software., as well as industry-specific software. Ability to use internet and web-based resources efficiently and effectively.
· Managing all activities associated with materials, budgeting and production for assigned projects.
· Managing project related correspondence and documents through designated document management systems.
· Acting as a liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones.
· Maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
· Minimum of 7-10 years of project management experience in electrical construction, industrial and commercial
· Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced work environment with very tight deadlines
· Commitment to providing customer service
· Ability to travel up to 25%
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Microsoft Project and Accubid preferred
· Experience with remote project management preferred
The Prohunters actively recruits professionals matching elite professionals with first-rate companies. We focus on the best match for employees and employers.
Role: Sr. Electrical Project Manager- Industrial & Commercial Construction
Apply for this job now.