Do you want to work for an Award-Winning recruitment agency in the heart of Solihull?
Do you want to work for a business that truly looks after their staff? All our staff can work remotely, and we are pleased to say that we are fully operational, working hard to continue to place people in their dream roles daily.
But why Kate+Co?
- We are a business which will absolutely reward a dedicated, quality, sales driven individual with uncapped commission (earnings of up to 30% of personal billings as well as team billings)
- You will have access to extensive training and an actual work/life balance with our office hours being 09:00 - 17:00 (16.00 finish on a Friday!)
- Our Recruitment Consultants live and breathe our values - Honesty and Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, Family and Excellence
- The potential to develop your skills and career are entirely down to you, with a path open to anyone who really wants it.
However, don't just read this as another agency looking for talent within an industry notorious for turnover, targets and non-stop phone hammering. Yes, there is a lot of phone work and every day is different, but we try hard to make sure every day is fun and that our team are supported and developed.
So, what will make you stand out as a potential Head of Finance to join our family?
- We are far from your stereotypical recruitment agency, so you will need to slot in to our crazy, outgoing team!
- You will be an experienced and exceptional relationship builder with clients and candidates over the phone, via video conferencing and meetings to grow your business.
- Those with integrity, intelligence and an honest, hardworking disposition will certainly lead the way.
- Ideally you will have experience of Qualified Part/Qualified Finance recruitment in a Team Leader/Manager role with a flair for recruiting and developing a highly successful team
We just need to add the right person with a desire to really take the division to the next level and help us put Kate+Co Finance firmly on the map
Whilst we can tell you more about our health cover, promotion opportunities (our Business Manager started out as a Recruitment Partner 3 ½ years ago), bonus structures etc we'd rather meet you, show you what we're all about and see if you can join our brilliant family. We have Recruitment Consultants with experience across a multitude of sectors and they are all willing to help and advise with the industry and that's why it's a brilliant one to work in!
We aren't the same as everyone else and we love that. To find out more get in touch!