Chef CHINTAN PANDYA and the front-of-house team are seeking BARTENDERS to join them at RAHI, a modern Indian restaurant on Greenwich Ave in the West Village. RAHI is open 7 days a week and looking for experienced bartenders to join the team. At least 3 years of experience preferred.
Our ideal bartender candidate would possess the following:
* Well-versed in beer, wine & spirits culture
* Cocktail menu conception and creation
* Warm and gracious guest-first service approach to hospitality
* Ability to anticipate guests needs
* Ability to assess liquor needs and communicate to head bartender
* Ability to function comfortably in busy environment
* Minimum of three years of bartending experience, preferably NYC
* Strong communication skills
* A positive attitude, and the ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
* Night / day availability is preferred
RAHI takes great care to ensure our beverage program runs efficiently by communicating with bartenders and sommelier for weekly liquor and supply needs and completing a monthly inventory. The cleanliness of the bar is expected to be maintained by bar team by weekly mopping / cleaning of floor mats and a full bar and equipment cleaning once a month.
Apply for this job now.