Are you passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference in children's lives through sports and would like to get paid for your passion?
We are looking for applicants that promote a healthy lifestyle to children through exercise and activities.
The role consists of:
- To motivate and inspire children
- To ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
- Providing excellent service to the children and clients
- Being a positive role model at all times and have the ability to make learning and work fun
- The role could be half class based as well as sports based
Applicants with a Level 2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant routes accepted) e.g. BTEC, Degree, NVQ would be preferable but not imperative.
In return you will receive a competitive pay package starting from £65 per day (depending on experience). We have a dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service when you register with us.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of multiple schools within the Hillingdon area all with multiple public transport options, with some schools providing on site parking
If you do not have the qualifications above but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work then please do apply as we have a number of other position.
If you are interested in this role, please call Kiran on 0208 616 9893