We are looking for a full -time doctor. We support your dental practice with a complete business support system, including the latest technology and a proven track record of operational success, enabling you to focus on providing the highest quality of care to your patients and build one of the most respected dental practices in the country. You’ll operate in an innovative, team-oriented atmosphere that is highly competitive financially and highly rewarding personally.
- Exemplify excellent patient experience through patient education
- Foster a positive attitude with patients and office team
- Perform, diagnose, prevent and treat conditions to help patients overall dental health
- Regularly educate themselves on the latest new dental discoveries and treatment techniques as well as attend seminars and classes
- DDS/DMD from an accredited University and current Louisiana State Board Dental license
- Preferred minimum of two years of experience
- Invisalign certification or willingness to obtain certification at Onsite Dental’s expense
- We offer a very competitive compensation package
- Possible relocation package offered
- Hours of 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. & no weekends
- Positive working atmosphere
Onsite Dental (#removed#) is the national leader in workplace dental care. In partnership with our affiliated dentists, we have delivered full-service dentistry in high-end, state-of-the art dental practices at some of the most sophisticated workplaces across the country for almost 20 years.
Role: General Dentist/Associate Dentist
Location: New Orleans,
Apply for this job now.