A fast-growing, VC-backed FinTech startup are on the lookout for a graduate to join their London team. If you're looking for Sales Graduate Jobs in London, apply today.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you'll be working for a VC-backed FinTech company, who support the UK's fastest-growing SMEs with their financial management services. Their vast range of products include company cards, expenses, invoices and budget management. Now recognised as a future market leader, they are looking to add to their incredible team in Waterloo.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be working alongside the account management and marketing teams to manage the sales funnel, with the intention of bringing on new partners and take the product to the wider market. You will be the face of the business and the first point of contact for new partners of the company, so you must be confident activating accounts as well as reaching out to wider networks. You'll need to be comfortable conducting both outbound and inbound calls, as you'll be liaising with a number of potential partners of the company.
In this Business Development Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with potential partners over the phone and via email
- Conducting outbound and inbound calls
- Using product and process knowledge to judge the suitability of potential partners
- Creating and maintaining client records within the company CRM system
- Supporting potential clients during the activation journey
- Hitting and exceeding KPIs
- Helping to grow this new branch of the business
- Attending various networking events
- Suggesting improvements to internal processes as and when required
- Involved in the hiring process as the team continues to expand and grow
For this graduate sales role, you will need:
- A 2.1 from a top university
- Some commercial experience working to targets or within a sales environment
- Be extremely motivated with a diligent work ethic
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no day is exactly the same!
- A genuine interest in FinTech
- A natural communicator who is great at talking to anyone and everyone
Benefits of the job
- A high graduate starting salary of £30,000
- Equity in the business
- Autonomy from day one, it's a flat structure and the CEO wants to hear your voice!
- Great centrally located offices in London
If you're looking for graduate sales jobs in London and have a 2.1 degree from a top university, apply to this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!
Discover more Sales Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK
Role: Business Development Executive - FinTech
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Location: London, South East England, England
Apply for this job now.