An EBD School in Wigan for students with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and have been excluded from a mainstream setting requires a talented teaching assistant, trained in NVQ level 3 or equivalent. Team-Teach training would be beneficial but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to support students on a one to one basis with curriculum support, anger management sessions and supporting small groups with class based activities. The role will involve working under the direction of a class teacher. The post is for 5 days per week with the opportunity to go longer term.
The school offers ongoing support and guidance and a fantastic welcoming team who are dedicated to the needs of their students.
To be part of the team you will need:
• NVQ level 3 in childcare
• Team-Teach training would be beneficial
• A warm and caring individual
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and dedicated to putting students first
• A team player who can use their initiative and take direction and guidance where needed
In return you will enjoy:
• Working as part of a supportive and friendly team
• Working in a rewarding environment
• Good rates of pay
• Excellent support and guidance
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To find out more please contact TeacherActive on 0151 675 0888 or email #removed#