We are seeking a Mortgage Loan - Originator / Officer to become a part of our team!
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Dedicated Provided Loan Officer Assistant
- Dedicated Provided Loan Processor
- Dedicated Provided Loan Underwriter
- Dedicated Provided Closer
- Digital Mobile Application
- Top Mind CRM Software
- Direct Lender
- In House Processing and Underwriting
- Open Door Policy
- Extreme Flexibility to Facilitate Work-Life Balance
- Bi-Weekly Pay Periods
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- File loan applications and supporting documents
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Assists the borrower in determining the proper loan program
- Completes the loan application
- Gathering the necessary paperwork, including pay stubs, tax returns and bank statements, to begin the loan process
- Communicates with title officer, escrow officer, loan processor, underwriter, and loan closer
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be either licensed by the state of Florida, or willing to obtain a license
What separates Element Funding from the competition is our best in class support and training for operations, sales, compliance, technology, and human resources. Utilize the top mortgage lending systems in the industry for origination, marketing/CRM, pricing & execution, lead management, and borrower mobile app technology. We offer progressive compensation package tailored to your performance.
Since opening in 2007, Element has funded more than $4 Billion in loan production. This has helped over twenty thousand families achieve their dreams of homeownership! Our expert team of mortgage professionals consistently deliver truly exceptional service levels for our associates and their clients resulting in best mortgage lending experience. Our clients rate us at over 9.3 on a 10-point scale in terms of satisfaction.
Role: Mortgage Loan Officer
Location: Daytona Beach,
Apply for this job now.