Do you have experience working with pupils on a 1:1, or group basis in a Primary School setting?
Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility and an opportunity to gain more experience?
Then MILK Education can help!
We are working with a range of schools in Northumberland looking for Teaching Assistants to assist the pupils throughout the school day to various lessons and wok directly with different pupils, supporting with overall academic progression. The right person for this role will be proactive and already hold experience in working with primary aged pupils.
- Have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant.
- Have previous experience working with pupils with SEMH and challenging behaviour
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.