Charterhouse recruitment are currently recruiting for a Production Administrator to join a growing and forward thinking company who are going from strength to strength! Our client is looking for someone who likes a challenge, thrives in a fast paced environment and has a good work ethic.
The successful candidate will report the Supply Chain Manager to ensure production projects and supply process are completed in an efficient and timely manner. Speaking Mandarin is highly desirable for this role.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full time hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- £18,000 per annum
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A modern office with free parking
- Progression opportunities
- A supportive team environment
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING…
- Managing day to day operational aspects of projects
- Liaising with suppliers
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
- Working with suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure shipments are delivered to schedule
- Ensuring packing lists, invoices and all shipping documents are correct
- Ensuring files are kept up to date and potential issues flagged
- Sample management
- Administrative tasks
- Raising POs
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills
- Have the ability to act promptly
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Have a strong sense of deadline, efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Have excellent time management
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Be a highly logical, organised and systematic person with a flexible approach
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online today, or email me directly on emma.thomas-#removed#.
I will look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.