~Expected to bring in a book of business and rental sales at a minimum over $120,000.00 in revenue per month
~Excellent driving record, required to drive to jobsites to job walk projects.
~Ability to Write and Communicate Clearly and Effectively.
~Knowledge of Construction Sites, preferred crane specific experience
~Ability to read load charts and a base knowledge of our available fleet for renting purposes
~Firm understanding of what cranes can and can't do
~Day Planning, follow up, and organizational skills.
~Safety Clothing: Jeans, Hard Hat, Safety Toe Boots, Gloves, Safety Glasses, and Polo Shirt.
High School Diploma. Needed.
- Crane Specific Rental Sales: 3+ years
- Ability to use word, excel, outlook, dropbox, and pdf documents
- 3D Lift Plan experience preferred
- 75% locally, home by end of the day
- May need to travel out of state on projects occasionally
Role: Crane Rental Sales Person
Apply for this job now.