Temporary Retail Operations Assistant / Coordinator - £8.92ph
About the Company
I am currently recruiting for a Retail Ops Assistant for a fashion brand based in central London.
Temporary vacancy from Wednesday 24th October to Friday 9th November
About the Role
You MUST have previous experience in a similar role and be able to manage your own workload independently.
- Coordinate store events and retail conferences as required
- Assist in developing tools required for training and development
- Coordinate the implementation of new projects relating to existing and new stores
- Provide systems administration end to end support
- Effectively update and monitor the company's incentive scheme programme as required.
- Support in any payroll administration for all stores.
- Support with department invoicing and budgets
- Liaise with external suppliers where necessary
- Generate reports as necessary
- Attend retail operations meetings and communicate minutes to all attendees
- Compiling, editing and organising monthly information for any newsletters
- Distribute all communication to all stores including Franchises
- Act as a point of day to day retail operations support for stores
- Assist where necessary in the induction and training for new mangers for stores and franchises
- Assist where necessary with implementation of store marketing activity and materials including update of marketing and events calendar
Undertake store visits as and when required
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop a relationship with this influential brand
- Competitive rates of Pay
- Training and support
If you feel that you have the necessary requirements, please send your CV (a recent photograph optional) directly
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS ONLY SUCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Role: Temporary Retail Operations Assistant / Coordinator - £8.92ph
Apply for this job now.