ORLO Management, LLC, is seeking experienced multi-family real estate professionals to join their expanding real estate management company. The company is recruiting industry leaders to manage properties located in Montgomery County and Prince George County Maryland. The ideal candidate will have two to five years of directly relevant experience, can demonstrate outstanding customer service and problem solving skills, and enjoys providing residents with an exceptional rental living experience.
JOB SUMMARY: The Leasing Consultant supports the property management and other leasing consultants by tracking and maintaining sufficient leasing traffic, and by closing new leases and renewals to achieve and sustain accompany goals.
Specifically, the position requires performing or overseeing the following duties:
· Tracking and maintaining leasing activity
· Ensuring units are move-in ready
· Assist in market surveys and marketing
In addition, the Leasing Consultant:
· Markets and sells apartments, demonstrating competency in all areas of apartment sales, including telephone technique, prospect qualifications, apartment showings, closings, and follow-up
· Ensures that the policies and procedures of the Company are followed by the leasing staff.
· Interacts with corporate staff as required.
· Performs other property related duties as be assigned from time to time
2 years+ related experience with multi family properties with at least 100 residents.
The Orlo Fund is a discretionary, private real estate firm, investing in choice residential and commercial properties in the Eastern region of the United States. The Fund invests in diversified and opportunistic projects that provide an opportunity for value creation through acquisition, development, re-development, and sound management.
Role: Leasing Consultant-Bilingual is a plus!
Apply for this job now.