Job Type: Temporary, FullTime
Salary: £189 - £200 per day
REED Further Education is currently looking to recruit a GCSE English Language Teacher to join a College in Middleton/Rochdale.
You will be delivering inspirational Teaching, Learning and Assessment for Students in Further Education (Ages 16-19) across GCSE English for the AQA exam board.
Job Title: GCSE English Teacher
Position: Temporary Ongoing (Long-term)
Pay Rate: £200 per day
Hours: Full-time (Mon-Fri, 8:30-16:30)
DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Planning and Delivery of quality lessons within the Curriculum area.
- Teaching AQA English Language GCSE
- Managing learners to hit targets and achieve their potential
- Promote and participate in the delivery of Basic / Key Skills
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and evaluation of the curriculum in the College
- Assessment of students and marking of work.
- Level 5 Teaching Qualification (PGCE / Cert Ed or equivalent)
- Degree (or equivalent) in relevant Subject
- Ability to teach English at GCSE level
- Experience delivering Lecturers to 16-18-year-olds in Further Education
- Safeguarding knowledge and understanding
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage well with learners.
- Current Clear & Enhanced DBS on the update service (Beneficial)
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- A designated specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf and provide CV writing and job interview tips!
- Access to pension scheme
- Weekly Pay for all candidates
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Paid Holiday Scheme
- REED Discount Club
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Use of Campus Sports Arena Gym
- Free on-site parking
If you have the relevant skills and experience required to be successful in this role, we would love to hear from you. Simply click 'apply now’ and follow the steps to send your CV.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.