Would you like to be apart of an awesome team that thrives on dedication to it's employees?Excellent work environment, great location in Buford, GA and an award winning family owned HVAC company. Stuart Pro Heating & Air is looking for you!
* Service, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems. ***EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
* Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
* Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
* Maintain good working order of company vehicle.
* Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
* Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
* Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, etc as necessary.
* Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
* Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
* Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
* Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
* Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
* Well groomed, neat appearance
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (7 yr MVR required upon employment provided by applicant)
* Valid social security number
* Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
* Lift up to 50 pounds; carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
* Observe all company procedures and safety rules
* Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
Company Paid Trips
Role: HVAC Service Technician
Apply for this job now.