Marketing Executive - £18-22K per annum + generous reward package - Macclesfield
Would you welcome the opportunity to make a difference and positively shape the future of the global environment? A growing sustainability company that is playing a pivotal role in mitigating climate change is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Executive.
Ideally possessing degree in marketing, communication or related discipline, the successful candidate will benefit from a varied role with opportunity for personal development, at a company that prides itself on consistently delivering excellence through its trademark innovative solutions for the sustainability issues facing our future.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the sales team to deliver an annual marketing plan.
- Content creation, including: marketing materials, video editing and creation, social media, blogs, articles and whitepapers, email newsletters, case studies, presentations and customer surveys.
- Producing and analysing analytics reports; social media management; identification of PR opportunities.
An expanding business with an exciting future, the company is a highly-esteemed and recognised expert at successfully bringing innovation to the life science, as indicated by the enviable range of major international clients we have amassed. Everything we do strives towards a more sustainable future.
An innovative and curious company, we utilise our unique specialism in, and unrivalled understanding of, the life sciences sector - providing bespoke, compliant and valuable resource efficiency solutions that play a pivotal role in limiting climate change, improving the global environment and positively shaping the future.
At the heart of this company is an ethos of excellence, continuous improvement and collaboration. This is further reflected in the company's inspirational workplace environment - a supportive management that empowers employees, and a passionate and committed team that recognises and values individual contributions.
- Competitive salary, based on experience and qualifications.
- CPD support to develop professional skills and experience.
- 23 days' holiday plus bank holidays, increasing after one years' service.
- Additional benefits after successful probationary period including private medical insurance, life insurance, team social events and employee recognition schemes.
- Flexibility - working hours are negotiable (part time applicants will be considered).
- Work for an ambitious and growing company in a role that is open for development.
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Executive include:
- A degree in marketing, communication or related discipline.
- Experience of: All Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PPT etc.), Adobe Creative Cloud. Photography/video, Video editing software, WordPress or similar, Mailchimp or similar, HubSpot or similar, Google Analytics.
- Understanding of B2B, content driven and digital marketing.
- Strong organisational, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent written English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creativity and ability to use own initiative.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.