Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Reed are partnering with a world-renowned manufacturer of ingredients that go into some of the best loved brands in the food and drink industry. As part of the company's rapid expansion plan an exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Sales Administrator in their Food and Beverage team.
Salary circa £23kFlexibility to work from home a few days per week25 days holiday + bank holidaysA bonus scheme up to 10% of salary annually
As Sales Support Administrator, you will report to the Head of Food & Beverage Division, whilst supporting all Account Managers. Your typical duties will include answering the phone and replying to emails, scheduling appointments and preparing sales quotes, contracts and agreements. You will also organise sample requests and record data onto CRM system. Using your passion for food and drink, you will also perform research toward identifying potential sales opportunities and trends.
Your key responsibilities include:
• general support to Account Managers
• gathering information from database & preparing quotations
• preparing customer sample requests
• completing Technical documentation as part of necessary process
• data entry into CRM system, recording customer and project information
• show an active interest in food and drink products and trends
• Liaising with internal departments, being a critical link in process
• Acting as first point of contact - dealing with customer correspondence and phone calls and diverting messages to the correct person
• Assisting with organising trade shows and customer visits
NOTE: Personal transport is essential due to rural location, with a mix of office and remote working.
Apply today for immediate consideration!