St. Austell, UK
COMPANY: HEADMAN RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £30,000 to £32,000 per annum
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical bias
Bodmin / Victoria Area
Up to £32,000
4 on 4 off days
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Blue-Chip client with manufacturing & production sites situated across the UK. This role will involve assisting the Engineering Manager with all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on all plant equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and complete all relevant documentation.
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory customer and factory requirement.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation during all work activities.
- To drive and support team based improvement.
- Have a flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you go to are left in a safe condition.
- Communicate with team members any breakdown information and timescales to the best of your knowledge.
Key requirements include:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an HNC/ONC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of providing engineering solutions across a variety of machinery and equipment.
- Previous experience working within a fast paced FMCG environment. (Ideally food manufacturing)
- Good communication skills.
Location – Bodmin / Lanivet / Victoria / St Columb / Wadebridge / St Austell / Newquay / Liskeard / Padstow / Mawgan Porth / Turo / Tresillian / Looe
multi skilled engineer / multi-skilled engineer / maintenance engineer / shift engineer
Role: Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias - Days
Job Type: Permanent
Location: St. Austell, South West
Apply for this job now.