Engineer - Java / Blockchain
We're working with a world-leading Blockchain research firm, creating bleeding edge solutions for hedge funds, prop trading firms and ecommerce companies around the world.
Based in Central London they're growing their engineering team and hire a technically strong Java Engineer / Developer.
You'll be able to work directly with clients, with a huge variety of tools and technologies and take real ownership of building and supporting Blockchain platforms - this is a very varied role covering everything from design and development through to performance optimisation and ongoing support - a real engineering challenge!
This is the perfect chance for an engineer with a strong knowledge of Java to move their career towards Blockchain and work on some of the world's most complex IT and development problems - not something to miss!
- Good experience of Java coding and development
- Experience in developing and supporting a mission-critical technical platform
- Scripting skills (Python, Perl, Bash etc) would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Windows and Linux and issues that can occur would be ideal
The company are passionate about technology and challenging themselves - you'll work within a very high achieving and stimulating environment.
Role: Engineer - Java / Blockchain
Apply for this job now.