ASSOCIATE CONSULTANTJob Description and Tasks
Associate Consultants at ATCS require client facing experience and should demonstrate the ability to build effective client relationships, manage projects and coordinate effectively with offshore teams. Consultants can tend to the needs of clients in various global markets, i.e. USA, Canada, Germany and China. Professional project and client management skills are required for this experienced position.
This position requires hands on experience on knowledge of RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism and Microsoft Power Automate. The individual will support projects in North America.
The Associate Consultant will support the robotic process automation team by identifying processes that can be simplified, digitized, or eliminated by use of Robotics Process Automation (RPA). In this role, the desired candidate possesses the ability to perform research, extensive requirements gathering and identify opportunities to use RPA to increase productivity, formalize an enterprise automation roadmap and build the business case for RPA. Also, support QA, testing and implementation of software solutions.
The Associate Consultant must establish all project management tasks, and ensure best practices are being followed. The individual must possess the ability to persuade project members to meet milestones. The individual must have demonstrated best practice project management skills, requirements gathering, offshore collaboration, and client relationship building.
Consultants are expected to identify escalation threats, propose solutions to project challenges and de-escalate issues.
Associate RPA Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Understanding on different RPA tool capabilities
- Analyze, understand, and document business processes in detail for the purpose of RPA deployment
- Develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Contribute to building a repository of tools, playbooks and best practices.
- Assist with defining and executing RPA plans cycles, including multi-year plans and budget and business reviews
- Assemble and report quarterly goal and result updates to the management/ team lead
- Project management using Agile methodology
- Coordination with offshore team
- Conduct process assessments to identify, prioritize, and streamline business processes that are potential candidates for automation
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define, optimize, and document processes to configure RPA solutions
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Execute a process walkthrough with subject matter experts
- Implementing Agile best practices in project management and development
- Leverage process improvement experience to streamline and optimize processes for RPA implementation.
- Coordinating with offshore and onsite team for requirements and code deployments
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, analytics, information systems, or related fields
- 0-2 years of experience in business analysis, business operations, consulting, or related fields
- Understanding of IT terms, systems, and best practices
- Good understanding of onsite - offshore work model
- Proficient skills in documentation like BRD, PDD, SDD, and JIRA tracking
- Practical knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism and Microsoft Power Automate is preferred, to develop scalable and efficient process automations
- Hands-on experience in project management and business analysis
- Experience with leadership, and change enablement
- Experience in defining, promoting and utilizing best practices for RPA capabilities
- Develop Detailed As-Is Process Description - PDD (Process Description Document), Detail the To Be Automated Process Description - SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Good understanding of IT terms, systems, and best practices
- Skills in documentation and JIRA tracking
- Project coordination
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills
ATCS is a digital solutions, product and Services Company helping organizations with digital transformation through use of visual concepts, innovative technologies, professional IT consultants and a globally diverse workforce with a passion for helping our clients succeed.
With 20 years' experience, onsite presence in North America, Europe and Asia, ATCS provides seamless offshoring development with local expertise. Supporting industries of Automotive, Aftermarket/Aftersales, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Food & Beverage we bring industry benchmark ideas to life quickly, cost effectively, and collaboratively, while maintaining quality expectations.