Customer Service Consultants - Sports Minded
Our company is seeking Miami Customer Service Consultants. This position in customer service requires better than average communication skills and a personality that shines.
The Role of Customer Service Consultants:
· Communicate with clients and resolve issues as needed
· Interface with customers at live direct marketing events
· Give informative answers to all questions in a friendly manner
· Go above and beyond in service to clients and their customers
· Help build customer base
· Attend staff meetings and/or meetings with clients
· Help up-sell whenever possible
· Learn every aspect of the company to wear different hats as required
You will be part of a team that is going places, and we’d like to take you along with us!
Prerequisite Training, Education and/or Work History
· A High School Diploma or GED
· Some knowledge of marketing and sales is good but not necessary
· Work in a field that interacts with the public in any capacity
That’s about it! We will train from within so not to worry if you have little or no training in customer service, marketing or sales. In fact, we love to train our team as we can then always be on the same page when it comes to giving our clients the customer service they deserve.
What We Are Looking for in Miami Customer Service Reps
· A warm and sunny disposition
· Outgoing personality - one that aims to please
· Desire to grow with the company
· An attitude that the customer is always right
· Better than excellent communication skills
· Willing to travel as needed for marketing events
· Personable and well groomed
· Adaptable to circumstances
· Passion for excelling in all you do
· Ability to put team above self
· Earn as much as you can with diligence and a bit of hard work!
· Great commission packages and bonuses
· Travel to new locations for direct marketing events
· A job with a future - that says it all…
PLEASE SEND US YOUR RESUME TODAY FOR MORE CONSIDERATION!
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences: Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual
The Market Mindset prioritizes the needs of each client. We strive to make the most effective and cost efficient choices when it comes to marketing for your business.
Role: Customer Service Consultants - #Lovesports #apply #miami
Apply for this job now.