A leading Financial Company is on the lookout for a Senior BI Analyst (Tableau/SQL) with an extensive background in Data Analysis to join the fun!
The company is an established Financial Information Group focused on asset finance and investment with a long-standing reputation for premium brands. They've been operating for almost twenty years, have offices in 3 different International Locations and have a 20% growth year on year.
The business are currently making a digital transformation and restructuring their business to support this growth: migrating to a new CRM platform that will be linked to a central data hub to allow even greater insight and a higher degree of marketing automation.
They are looking for a Senior BI Analyst (Tableau/SQL) to help define and deliver the future vision of information management and advanced analytics: supporting the analysis and report delivery of information in support of editorial, sales, marketing and product teams across the business.
Day to day tasks for the Senior BI Analyst (Tableau/SQL) include:
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure BI solutions are fully comprehended and adopted
- Deliver tailored insight that exceeds business expectations
- Drive innovation using BI to generate benefit for the entire business
- Work with other IT members to improve data quality
- Plan, developer and enforce the resource management, data and technology processes to deliver analysis and reporting
- Help to increase revenue from online subscriptions and delegate sales for events
- Undergo business analysis to gather user requirements and ensure dtaa items are aligned to key business definitions and metrics
- Control the quality of input data and own output to ensure results and recommendations are trustworthy for decision making
- Proactively look for opportunities where BI can be used to improve existing reporting
- Design and deliver post campaign analysis in partnership with the Head of Campaign planning and Decisioning
Essential skills for the Senior BI Analyst (Tableau/SQL) role include:
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- 8 years data industry experience
- An inquisitive, analytical person who is looking to make their next step into their career, wanting to progress into a managerial position such as Head of BI and Reporting
- Strong relational database skills (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- Very strong Tableau skills, strong reporting application experience
- Excellent communication and managerial/leadership skills
Desirable skills for the Senior BI Analyst (Tableau/SQL) include:
- Digital Analytics experience
- Experience with other reporting tools such as Looker
- Experience within financial services
- Commercial experience with Google Analytics
If you would like to apply for the above Senior BI Analyst (Tableau/SQL) role, please select apply using your updated CV
Role: Senior BI Analyst (Tableau/SQL)
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.