Company: 360 RESOURCING SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £46,000 per annum
IT Project Manager (Salesforce, Housing) - £46,000+Superb Benefits and 100% Remote working
My client are a leading Property Management and Regeneration company who do a lot of work with Social Housing Projects.
Due to exciting growth we are looking to bring on a new Project Manager (Salesforce, Housing) to postively plan projects and deliver innovative solutions to the business.
As our new Project Manager (Salesforce, Housing) you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the delivery of the group strategy for the short- and long-term that enables the effective delivery of projects in line with the Group’s current and future requirements.
- Ensure that the project team’s objectives are aligned with the Group’s People First strategy.
- Proactively use data and key performance reports to contribute to the continuous improvement of project processes
- Create and maintain project design and management documentation in collaboration with the business, ensuring a signed acceptance of scope of works for all projects.
- Create and maintain project and budget, forecasting and timeline tracking tools.
This role is a compete Full time Remote role, working from home and you can be based anywhere in the UK. You also have flexible working hours, so as long as you are working during Core Hours you have the flexibility to start early or late to suit yourself.
The successful Project Manager (Salesforce, Housing) will ideally have the following experience:
- Substantial experience of leading and supporting the end-to-end project lifecycle process and successful delivery of business-critical projects
- Experience of managing multiple internal & external stakeholders including 3rd party suppliers, vendors and contractors
- Experience of undertaking accurate and effective cost benefit analysis
- Experience of managing budgets and resources efficiently and effectively
- Appropriate professional accreditations (PRINCE2) (Agile PM) (Scrum Master)
- Experience in using Microsoft products including Teams, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, Visio,
The successful Project Manager (Salesforce, Housing) will be working on a number of IT focused Projects in particular will be a few Salesforce CRM projects. Any previous experience with Salesforce or working within the Housing arena would be very beneficial. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.