The Director of Operations plays a critical, cultural leadership role in the evaluation, stabilization, development and growth of our client's brands. Reporting directly to the President, the position will focus on driving and delivering high standards of excellence throughout each brand. The Director of Operations will prove to be in philosophical alignment with executive leadership by embodying and modeling this spirit in daily operations working directly with members of each team. The goal is to achieve excellent results in the areas of staff development, quality of operations and financial performance.
- Evaluate and daily operations through the lens of current metric tools.
- Provide effective coaching, communication and feedback.
- Must be present and actively engaged in each brand daily.
- Direct, coach and drive key steps of Shift Management.
- Direct, coach and drive 7 Phases of Job Performance.
- Direct, coach and drive 100% quality, 100% of the time at 100% volume.
- Participate in weekly managers meeting supporting team on aligning priorities.
- Report directly to President/COO
- Communicate and align weekly with President/COO and Director of Food & Beverage.
- Provide insight and direction during weekly financial meeting.
- Ensure compliance to all governing bodies, laws and organizations.
- Work directly with team on strategizing and deploying community involvement initiatives.
- Ensure Major & Minor Events are being scheduled, planned and executed.
- Work in concert with Director of Marketing and Special Events team in deployment of Sales & Promotion Calendar.
- Remain in tune with Food/Beverage Trends in the Industry and work with Director of F&B to introduce those trends that are On Brand
- Remain in tune with Social Media outlets ensuring effective and productive presence.
- Work closely and aligned with all departments, ensuring the daily delivery of each brand.
- Actively participate in the creation and deployment of company's development plan.
- Managers and Staff fully understand the brand mission.
- AOR objectives are clearly and effectively defined, communicated, developed and delivered.
- Staff Roles and Responsibilities are clearly and effectively defined, communicated, developed and delivered.
- Operating Policy and Procedures are clearly and effectively defined, communicated, developed and delivered.
- GEOA is delivered
- Training and development programs are 100% supported.
- Each AOR is 100% staffed with high pie staff members
- Each AOR is 100% scheduled
- Restaurants meet Put Away and Organizations expectations.
- Restaurants meet Clean expectations.
- All recipes are current and followed exactly.
- All procedures are current and followed exactly.
- Quality execution of each AOR expectations meet the highest possible standards.
- Uniform and Image expectations are met.
- All AOR equipment and overall facility remain in excellent repair.
- Delivers a healthy balance in maximizing sales and optimizing profits.
- Ensures restaurant level sales are in line with expectations.
- Ensures restaurant level profit objectives are consistently achieved.
- All AOR financial reporting systems are followed consistently and accurately.
- All AOR administrative procedures are followed consistently and accurately.
- AOR fiscal management tools are in place to assist in the planning and achievement of financial objectives.
- Costs are controlled and waste is minimal.
Net Gold, LLC is an elite recruiting and consulting firm dedicated to providing companies with the market's most qualified candidates, delivering maximum client-candidate satisfaction, and most importantly, adding value to your business. The expert recruiters at Net Gold have experience and relationships in nearly every industry from healthcare to marketing, IT, real estate, insurance, and more.
Role: Director of Operations
Apply for this job now.