SEN Specialist Tutor
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible work patterns
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities through Teaching Personnel
Are you an experienced SEN educator?
Do you find making an impact rewarding? Do you wish to better the learning experience for pupils that struggle to engage?
Teaching Personnel are working alongside the County Council and Local Virtual Schools to find experienced tutors to provide specialist one-to-one support and tailored learning programmes to pupils with Special Educational Needs within the Towcester area.
This may involve working with individuals with physical disabilities, sensory impairments, speech and language difficulties, learning difficulties, social and emotional mental health needs, or a combination of needs.
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Hold QTS/NQT status, or alternative, equivalent qualifications or have relevant experience
- Have or would be willing to obtain a valid DBS
- Confident in teaching core Maths and English across reception, key stage 1 and 2
- Have experience of working within a SEN environment, working with pupils with complex needs
- Have experience of behavioural management
- Consider themselves to be both flexible and adaptable
- Have appropriate additional training and qualifications for the role
Teaching Personnel are the Market Leader for Education Recruitment in the UK, with 23 years of experience in the industry.
You would have your own sector specialist in the form of an experienced and dedicated consultant who understands your needs and would support you through all recruitment opportunities, as well as access to CPD courses through our CPD Academy. We also offer excellent rates of pay, and have adapted to the current climate by holding virtual interviews and registrations.
If you are interested in booking a timeslot to discuss our SEN vacancies or if you would like more information about this role please contact us on 01604 376808 and send your CV to the following email: #removed#