We're looking for an experienced CX Architect to own and unify Solution Design and Architecture on multi-faceted Oracle CX deployments into a single design. Our customer is undergoing their biggest transformation since the foundation of the company. The aim of the programme is to transform their Front End applications in the first transition phase, changing the way they go to market and work with their customers and members.
Whilst a solid understanding of Front Office and CX processes is key, Oracle experience is not mandatory, although beneficial.
The aim of this first transition is to implement and replace the following applications:
- Existing website and CMS (Content Management System) solutions
- Marketing Automation solution
- Commerce solution
- Integration landscape (to cover front to Back Office integration)
All of the above will be replaced with best in class Oracle CX technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Through Business Led Design, own end-to-end solution Architecture across Oracle's SaaS/PaaS applications as required, accounting for:
- End-to-end business processes and solution scalability
- Key group architecture disciplines (Business, Data, Application, Technology, Integration, Security etc.)
- Technical governance
- Application of design principles eg application performance optimization, modular design, re-use, scalability etc.
- Demonstrate best-practice consultancy capabilities throughout all engagements.
- Design authority for the project.
- Independently delivering, and where necessary leading, all activities throughout the end to end project life cycle, covering Design, Build, Testing, UAT, and Go Live Support.
- Proactively providing solutions to satisfy customers commercial and functional business needs.
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required. Travel should be expected as part of this role.
- Direct experience of designing and implementing multi-product Cloud based/SaaS or PaaS technologies, Demonstrable experience of systems integration practices and Middleware systems.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management, both client and third parties.
- Addressing the requirements of the customer and business, being cognizant of commercial considerations for both.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing or otherwise working directly with webservices/API's, focusing on REST/SOAP architecture.
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems (LMS) would be an advantage (the project involves the integration of the website and commerce solution with a LMS)
Enigen are a leading consulting Oracle Platinum Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 10 years experience in the CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen have one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions across Sales, Marketing, CPQ, Service and Commerce in the UK market.
Role: CX Architect
Job Type: Contract
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.