C++ Junior Software Engineer (Robotics / Machine Learning)
Love to be part of a team that dedicated to closing the gap between Robotics and Machine Learning.
A company focused on simplifying the complex process of bionics integration into the human body needs a junior C++ software engineer. The successful candidate will become part of a talented and highly motivated team.
If you are interested in a fun, friendly and dynamic environment where you will work to overcome complex problems, you are welcome to apply and grow with the company (Medical background NOT required)
Partnering with senior C++ developers, you will be working on neural engineering applications. Your duty will also run seamlessly across delivery of embedded systems' machine learning models, using API development for AWS data interfacing, and development and testing of software to be deployed in complex systems.
The right candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer or equivalent qualification in a related field. C++ and desire to learn a new programming language is an added advantage such as Python.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving mindset
- Experience working with open source operating environments, web application development, information retrieval or networking, data visualization etc.
- Proficient with Agile software development
- Highly competitive salary including equity and bonus
- Working on revolutionary technology with a dynamic and passionate team
- Flexible working hours
- Better maternity leave package and additional benefits
Working in an organisation that promotes sexual equality and racial diversity will give you the opportunity to learn from different cultures.
We understand technical skills, have a deep knowledge of recruiting in Cambridge. Provide prompt feedback, unbiased career advice and CV assistance. Detailed employer background information. Amazing Prospects recognises your skills, ability and potential. We are market specialists in recruiting for technology jobs in Cambridge.