Sr. Business Intelligence Systems Analyst
Robert Half is rich in data. As the global leader in specialized staffing and consulting solutions for over 70 years, business leaders need access to real-time insights NOW. The Business Intelligence Systems & Solutions Team (BISS) provides consulting expertise and development resources to bring data and dashboard solutions to decision-makers across the organization. You will partner with senior executives to understand their requirements and then design and develop meaningful interactive dashboards for over 10,000 users using a variety of tools including DOMO. You will also play a central role in Robert Half’s Analyst Community to guide standards, best practices, and strong data governance within our cloud BI platforms. Our team thrives on being challenged and finds professional fulfillment through innovative data solutioning.
tl;dr We’re business-based data geeks on the cutting edge of reporting and analytics. Come join the fun!
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop subject matter expertise in Robert Half data and metric definitions
- Partner with Business and IT teams to understand data/reporting needs
- Consult with other internal teams and offer solutions to address specific data/reporting challenges
- Develop automated reporting and dashboard solutions for customers using a variety of tools including DOMO
- Prepare data from cloud data sources (Salesforce, Workday, AWS, etc.) and in-network data warehouses using cloud ETL
- Support customers in using new technologies and analyze data discrepancies between source systems and BI dashboards
- Monitor BI applications, ensuring that services are running and performing optimally
- Migrate developed content to production and maintain order in production environment
- Manage/maintain business security model, ensuring that access to data systems are granted to authorized individuals only
- Participate in the selection and testing of new BI technologies, including proof of concept and comparison analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science, with focus in business analytics; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with large data sets from enterprise database platforms including Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server; Cloud experience preferred
- 3-5 years using business intelligence development tools to solve complex business problems (e.g. Domo, Cognos, Business Objects, Power BI);
- 3 years BI system Administration experience preferred, including user/security management
- Proficient in writing and interpreting SQL
- Proficient in standard business applications, (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in several functional business areas (Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Ability to adapt communication style with business and technical customers
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document and confirm observations with business owners.
- Ability to execute on business/technical requirements and build multi-purpose interactive dashboard solutions
- Ability to provide guidance, mentoring, and day-to-day support to junior personnel
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to #removed# for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA #removed#
CA SAN RAMON CORP