Texturizing Machine Operator
12 hour shift (8pm to 8am) 48/36 rotating weeks
· Tend machine that texturizes fiberglass to increase bulk.
· Place supply packages on spindles and threads fiberglass ends through guides, and feed rolls.
· Patrol the creel and reload as needed to keep running from all spindles in use.
· Splice bobbins together using an air gun.
· Observe flow of yarn through machine to detect breaks in yarn.
· Doff packages, wrap in plastic according to spec, and place in shipping boxes
· Perform housekeeping duties around machine to keep work area tidy.
· Good work history
· HS Diploma or GED
· Prior manufacturing experience preferred
· Must pass drug-test
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds, often overhead, repetitively for 12 hours.
· Must be able to remain on feet, walk, stand, bend, stoop, and reach for 12 hours.
· Must be able to work at a quick pace
B&W Fiber Glass is a global producer of advanced solutions focused on high performance textiles and textile components. Over the last decade the product offering has evolved to encompass a myriad of fibers including but not limited to glass, aramid, basalt and thermoplastic fibers. Proprietary fiber transformation processes and technologies continue to evolve on a regular basis and remain as the forefront of the company’s strategic vision. This coupled with a global manufacturing footprint allows for accelerated reaction in today’s just in time, rapidly changing marketplace. Focused end markets encompass automotive, aerospace, filtration media, medical devices, marine, thermal barriers, recreational equipment, personal protection, electronic substrates, construction materials, food processing, power generation and general industrial applications.
For more information, visit B&W Fiber Glass, Inc. website at #removed#
Role: Machine Operator Weekend Day and Weekend Night Shift
Apply for this job now.