We are hiring licensed electricians for projects throughout the Metro. We are working with a large contractor that is very reputable. Looking to get your foot in the door with a very busy, national, electrical contractor that will allow you to grow in your career? Apply now!
Journeyman Electricians install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures and make sure work is completed to relevant codes.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical systems and appliances, using hand tools or power tools.
- Supervisory responsibilities of apprentice electricians.
- Layout and troubleshooting issues.
- Five plus years’ experience on commercial construction site.
- Licensed electrician in the State of Minnesota.
- Knowledge of state and local building codes.
- Tools of your trade.
- Verifiable references
Compensation- $17 - $45 per hr - depending on experience
PeopleReady is a branch of Trueblue a publicly traded company; will help you find the jobs you want, by matching your skills, experience and preferences. Our recruiters and branch staff get to know you and become your career coaches.
We have jobs in a variety of industries with some of the largest companies and most influential brands. We’ll work with you to assess your skills and discuss your dreams. You’ll never pay a fee for our services.
PeopleReady is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law. If required, candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Role: Journeyman Eletrician
Apply for this job now.