Secondary Mathematics NQT needed in Tameside based secondary school.
Our partner school in Ashton-under-Lyne have advised us of an NQT vacancy within their Maths department. The role will be full time, commencing in September 2021 and will last the academic year 2021/22. The school have advised us that a permanent contract could be offered to the right candidate at the end of the NQT period.
Candidate requirements for this position:
- Secondary Maths NQT by the start date outlined above
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK (QTS)
- Able to provide placement based references
- Commitment to completing teacher training and becoming fully qualified
- Child Workforce DBS certificate on the update service
The successful candidate will teach Maths as an NQT to classes in years 7-11, up to and including GCSE level amongst a strong Maths department made up of dedicated specialists. The school prides itself on its delivery of a modern and full curriculum with a keen emphasis on providing great support in regards to core subjects.
The school itself is a modern and high achieving secondary school in the Tameside area, and is well regarded locally. They believe that an investment into enthusiastic and strong NQT's can help the school build strong foundations for the future.
The schools location in Tameside makes this opportunity ideal for candidates local to Ashton-under-Lyne, Openshaw, Audenshaw, Dukinfield, Denton, Stalybridge, Hyde as well as Gorton, Stockport and North Derbyshire.
Highlights of this NQT position:
- Full time NQT placement for the academic year 2021/22
- Strong and dedicated Maths department to offer smooth transition
- Excellent opportunity to complete teacher training and gain a school contract
- Wages based on Teachers Pay Scale, MPS-UPS
- Ideal for Tameside, Stockport, North Derbyshire based candidates
For immediate consideration please submit an up to date copy of your CV via the link provided, or for more information please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel.