Are you a creative individual looking to make the next step in your Digital Marketing career? Are you a Social Media enthusiast with expert knowledge and technical ability? If so this could be the right role for you.
Better Placed are pleased to be working with one of the largest retailers based in Yorkshire with in a close commute of Sheffield. They're currently recruiting for a Social Media Specialist to join their strong Social Media team on a contractual basis. This is a really exciting time to join such a successful business who are really going places.
They're after someone who has in-depth knowledge of all social media platforms and an understanding of how to apply them in a manner that fits the brand is crucial.
The ideal candidate:
- University degree required
- 3+ years industry experience
- In depth understanding and experience of the digital landscape and all social media channels
- Ability to manager the implementation f a strategic campaign within the social media space
- Good interpersonal / communication skills
- Exposure to marketing campaign development and execution
- Strong background in digital marketing and managing digital activities (website management, content creation, management of online journey etc)
- Copywriting of all social posts and coordination with Digital, PR and Campaign Leads for campaign maximisation
- Ensure all content is fully optimised across relevant channels via tagging, linking and living and breathing any new social media technology and bringing any relevant tech for the brand for the digital marketing team for consideration
- Follow seasonal brief plans around key stories and content for the brand digital platforms
- Build outreach initiatives to strengthen the brand personality and voice within the industry
- Seek out and participate in relevant category conversations that are happening in the social media space - flag for opportunities for further engagement and interaction
Role: Social Media Specialist - Contract
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Doncaster, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.