Here at Teaching Personnel we are working with an outstanding two form Primary school in Crawley, who are looking for a Y6 Teacher to work with them on a full-time basis starting from January 2021 until the Summer Holidays.
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
- Lead Education Recruitment Agency in the UK
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants with hands on experience in the education sector
- Heavily subsidised CPD opportunities such as Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Challenging Behaviour courses.
- FREE Safeguarding course to update your training
- Interview preparation and advice
- CV help and assistance
To apply for this role you will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Available to work in and around Horsham.
All candidates who register with Teaching Personnel will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you want