Position: Sales Executive
Reports to: VP, Community Banks & Credit Unions Sales
Location: Midwest (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Montana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana)
Are you looking to build your career at an exciting Atlanta based fin-tech company? VSoft has been in the business for over 20 years servicing financial institutions from the smallest financial institution to the top 20 financial institutions in the United States. With its global reach, VSoft now serves financial institutions across Central America, Latin America, India, Philippines in addition to the U.S. We provide solutions across 3 product lines Payments, Digital Banking & Core Banking Services delivered both on premise and in the cloud.
20 years later, VSoft continues to maintain the start-up agility and its entrepreneurial spirit. We are seeking a talented Sales Executive to support our fast-growing demand for our products and solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy individual to be on the front line with a high-tech organization that has a startup mentality, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects. The individual will work closely with the VP over CFI Sales to drive growth in the assigned territory. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment.
- Manages sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
- Seeking for new prospects
- Strong prospecting skills to generate new opportunities
- Solicits and maintains network of opportunities
- Contacts prospective customers in assigned region for determining their needs and degree of interest in company's products and services.
- Performs sales presentations; ensures needed resources are available for effective demos.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients and prospects utilizing existing VSoft programs and tools
- Performs sales activities within assigned region/product area and/or named accounts
- Participates in professional account management activities
- RFP / RFI Management
- Manages & coordinates the entire RFP / RFI process with the marketing team.
- Ensures all sales support personnel assisting on a sale knows as much about the prospective client as you do
- Reviews all RFP’s and RFI’s before being delivered to a prospective customer.
- Negotiates, structures and closes opportunities that meet customer expectations and VSoft’s ability to deliver
- Manages personal sales expenses.
- CRM Management
- Accurately forecasts monthly and quarterly revenues
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Documents all meaningful discussions with prospects & clients, meetings & trip reports in the CRM system
- Document future product needs and works with Product Management to facilitate enhancements if needed.
- Keeps informed of competitors' activities and products.
- Remains informed of VSoft’s products and services to more effectively perform sales activities.
- Address problems and concerns with existing customers and work together to ensure specific problems are resolved
- Maintains positive customer relationships to maximize product/services satisfaction and obtain new sales.
- Advises management of breakdown in communications, loss of sales contact or service, and ensures corrective action is taken.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies
Experience & Skills:
- Love and Passion for Sales is a must have
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- 2+ Years sales experience having a successful track record selling software systems
- Knowledge of banking/finance industry is a plus
- Results-oriented with strong, proven sales skills and successful selling experience of 5 years or more
- Strong decision-making skills and excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management, organization skills and a professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate to C-level officers in the institution.
- Virtual office environment.
- Travel required up to 50%.
VSoft Corporation offers platform-based services for the BFSI industry. Founded in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, VSoft has enjoyed significant growth over the years. We currently serve more than 2600 clients on multiple continents. Our keys to success have been our outstanding associates, who have developed, sold and supported innovative solutions. VSoft's original founders remain in leadership today.
We are also privileged to have customers ranging from community to large global financial institutions who have participated in our growth by providing valuable guidance on their needs and strategic direction. We approach every aspect of our business with our customers in mind. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with our customers; evolving together and developing new ideas and solutions not just for our customers, but with them.
At VSoft we believe that listening carefully to our customers and striving to exceed their expectations are vital to our continued success.
Role: Senior Sales Executive - Banks & Credit Unions
Apply for this job now.