Experienced Forklift Engineer
Salary Scale £30,000 up to £35,000 depending on experience
We have an opportunity for an experienced engineer to be responsible the servicing, maintaining and repairs to forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
A leading independent forklift company specialising in sales, service and hire, Lister Lift Trucks provides quality forklift services in the South West. We are main dealers for the Cesab product, Cesab is part of the Toyota family and produces high quality products from a world class manufacturer.
Main duties will include:
- Maintaining and repairing forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Servicing and Thorough examinations of machines
- Fault finding and diagnostics
We will provide product and technical training to ensure you have the right knowledge and skill set, we also benefit from being members of the CFTS and Forklift Truck Association.
This position is customer facing and plays a key role within the company and requires an experienced engineer to take the lead with enthusiasm and maturity.
Requirements for the Field Engineer Role
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a forklift engineer or plant fitter, plant technician, vehicle technician, agricultural engineer, HGV technician.
- A good knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and components,
- Professional communication skills
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- A full driving license is essential
- Competitive salary
- New company van
- Company Pension Scheme
- Manufacturer and job specific training
- Workwear and PPE
- Excellent career prospects
If you enjoy working as part of a team and making a difference, please apply now.