A rapidly growing Manufacturing company is seeking motivated individuals who are capable of performing a multitude of functions in a flexible, fast-paced production environment. We seek employees who understand the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on safety, customer satisfaction, quality and productivity.
This individual is responsible for leading a team of Truck Drivers and Fork Truck Drivers in a busy Manufacturing Facility. Please have experience in load management, current DOT rules and regulations, great organizational skills, have the ability to communicate effectively to all co workers and various departments,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insure all Safety procedures are followed
- Produce shipping schedules for shipments - coordinate with manufacturing for completion times
- Communicate and and insure all loads are accurate and on time.
- Accurately process all outgoing and incoming paperwork.
- Schedule Truck Drivers and outgoing/Incoming loads.
- Manage a fleet of trucks and trailers to include maintenance and inspections
- DOT requirements are followed
- Warehouse inventory management.
** Five years minimum experience in Shipping/Receiving
Role: Shipping Manager
Location: Bay Minette,
Apply for this job now.