Jet Tool & Cutter is looking for a bright motivated individual to join our team of professionals supporting the aerospace, automotive and medical industries. In this position you will manufacture and resharpen industrial cutting tools by using all your mechanical knowledge and resources from a variety of prior experiences.
Technologies you will learn to use:
- 5-axis CNC grinding (Anca / Walters)
- Offline CAD/CAM programming and tool simulation
- Visual and mechanical tool inspection
- 5-axis CNC Zoller tool inspection
- Manual grinding and inspection
- Knowledge of cutting tools (Endmills, Drills, Reamers, Step Drills, Ballnose, Tapered, Form tools)
- General math background
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Mechanical or manufacturing background or experience (internships considered)
- Must be computer literate (Windows environment)
- Drafting or Auto Cad is a plus
- Competitive Pay
- New, clean, air-conditioned work environment
- Salary depending on experience
- 40 -- 50 hrs/wk OT available
Jet Tool & Cutter specializes in the manufacture and resharpening of precision carbide cutting tools for the metalworking industry.
Role: CNC Tool & Cutter Grinder
Apply for this job now.