Document Controller/ Project Administrator
Rate: £18 - £19 an hour (Depending on Experience)
Recruiting for an Document Controller/ Project Administrator who is a quick learner, ideally with experience in rail who would be responsible for:
- Assisting the quality team in the set‐up, management and maintenance of the Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Ensuring documentation is compliant with the company's quality requirements.
- Supporting the Quality Manager on quality related matters
- Updating the document control files and management system of the project
- Ensuring project related information is up to date, downloaded from the Information Management System
- Creating various trackers, registers and other tools as required to ensure that all stored information is accessible and easy to find
- Ensuring all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team
- Proven experience in Enterprise Bridge eB is essential!
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organisation skills
- Has experience using BC Business Collaborator document management system or CRL projects
This is an urgent role and looking for a start ASAP. This will have a lot of interest so please apply with your most up to date copy of your CV or give me a call on 01895 671828 if you feel you are well suited to this.
"VGC Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy"
Role: Document Controller/ Project Administrator
Apply for this job now.