We are seeking an Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
12 hour shifts/ 3 days a week
$41/hr for the first 8 hours, $61/hr the last 4 hours- $572/per shift
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- RN License
- BLS/ACLS/PALS/NIHSS (TNCC desired)
- 5 year experience
- 2 references
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. (HSP) is a leading edge Staffing and Recruiting Firm that provides Healthcare professionals to our many clients in the State of CA and Nationwide. Established in 2006 HSP has continued to expand and improve how we serve the needs of our valued clients. We are constantly striving to add energetic, talented, customer service oriented and performance driven members to our team.
Role: Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse
Apply for this job now.