CECO is a fast-paced, diversified global provider of leading engineered technologies to the energy, environmental, and industrial segments, targeting specific niche-focused end markets through an attractive asset-light business model. Our portfolio of technologies encompasses over 20 brands in three segments:
•Energy Solutions - primarily for natural gas turbine power emission management and for separation in midstream natural gas pipelines.
•Industrial Solutions - industrial air pollution control technologies such as oxidizers, scrubbers, cyclones, baghouse dust collectors, fume exhaust, modular duct, and industrial ventilation systems and custom sheet metal
•Fluid Handling Solutions - centrifugal pumps for high-temperature and corrosive liquids, industrial filtration and mist eliminators.
With headquarters in the U.S., the Company is strategically balanced globally across the Americas, Asia, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Over the last five years, we have excelled at operational and financial excellence. Now, under new leadership, we are sharpening our focus on three core values to accelerate our growth - outside-in customer focus, learning and development, and optimizing the effectiveness of our lean, hands-on brand and shared services teams. In addition to aggressively pursuing new customers across many energy and manufacturing industries, CECO targets its $5 billion+ of installed base, specifically to expand and grow a higher recurring revenue of aftermarket products and services.
CECO's well-respected brands, technologies and solutions have been evolving for well over 50 years to become leading-edge technologies in specific niche global end markets, including natural gas turbine power, refinery & petrochemical engineered cyclones, and mid-stream energy pipeline gas transmission. CECO is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “CECE.” For more information, please visit #removed#
The Project Coordinator assists the Project Manager with duties related to organizing and controlling project-plans and performance activities across multiple functional lines. Incumbent in this role provides Project Management support to ensure that the Company delivers a quality product on time and within budget through the effective preparation and management of project schedules, sub-contractors and suppliers, manufacturing. Performs multiple administrative and logistical support functions such as the extraction, gathering, compilation, and distribution of related documents from engineering thru the manufacturing process, supporting key departments and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs various administrative and logistical support functions for the company. Duties include, but are not limited to: sending, receiving and logging of documents, archiving of documents for record in job files; maintaining the transmittal and document database to ensure complete and accurate record keeping in adherence to Document Control and Document Numbering Procedures; prepares reports as necessary; completes general administrative functions in such a manner so as to ensure timely, accurate and efficient delivery of services.
- Prepares/sends job-related transmittals with documentation, data, drawings, etc., to appropriate customer, and vendors.
- Manage standard product orders from Engineering through delivery, invoicing and closeout
- Maintains an active and thoughtful communication pattern with internal and external customers, balancing/prioritizing time versus benefit such that these efforts reflect an anticipated return.
- Responds proactively to external customer requests or concerns in a manner that builds trust and confidence not only with the customer but also with colleagues within the Company who are partners in the problem-solving process (sales, engineering, manufacturing, etc.).
- Collects/updates/assembles documentation to support Engineering and customers. Types of documents may include, but are not limited to: Operations and Maintenance manuals, Quality data package, job etc.
- Assists in monitoring and reporting monthly progress on all project/order activities (scope, schedule, cost, and quality) across multiple functional lines to include, but not limited to: design engineering, manufacturing/operations (procurement of materials, fabrication, shipping, etc.), installation and/or construction, and field service.
- Supports the Company's invoicing and collection efforts by ensuring invoicing is completed accurately and on time as soon as all contractual terms and conditions are met, as well as by aggressively monitoring the aging report and following-up with customers on a consistent basis.
- Continues to develop additional knowledge and understanding of fabrication and engineering processes to provide a more complete and effective support of projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of general office experience; experience within a manufacturing, engineering, or construction environment is preferred such that an understanding of the importance of timely/accurate service from an engineering perspective (i.e., compilation of manuals, processing of drawings, maintaining schedules, etc.) is known or can be learned.
- Experience in support of proven project management techniques, however attained.
- Successful completion of degree core courses in finance, and business acumen or practical experience. Experience in technical fields a plus (demonstrated mechanical aptitude, drafting/design, technical certifications, military service with a technical specialty, etc.).
- Demonstrated typing and computer proficiency in all business related software packages (i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, etc.); exposure to MRP/ERP systems, MS Project and Adobe Acrobat Pro preferred.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience or training/education, however attained
CECO Environmental offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and more.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.