Are you looking to develop your skills in a progressive thinking environment? Do you want to be part of an innovative&exciting project that challenges you constantly?
If you're looking for the opportunity to reach your full potential as an Automated User Tester, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in RPO solutions, helping some of the worlds' leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
We are currently searching for 2 Automation Testers for a wealth management company based in Liverpool. This would be a hybrid position, which would require you to be on their modern Digital Hub at least 3 days a week.
Our client is developing a digital investment platform and investment where you would help people make the most of their money, through financial planning, investment management and private financial advisory services.
As an?Automation Tester, your work will have a direct impact on the software produced. Working in an agile environment carrying out automated, or cognitive testing, you will work within a fast-paced digital project to deliver a new platform for end clients. You will use your skills to apply appropriate techniques and tools, to design test cases, test scripts and test data that will validate each use case.
The right candidate would have knowledge of creating and maintaining varied data driven, keyword driven and hybrid automation frameworks. Expertise identifying GUI objects using various methods. Automated testing experience of web applications, web services and APIs. Experience of integrating Test Automation into Test Management tooling. Experience in API test automation.
- Issue Management
- Analysis of technical documents
- Creating Test Plan
- Writing and Executing Automated Test cases
- Maintaining relationship with other technical and business teams
- Reporting on test progress
- Assist in managing the testing process including test strategy, scheduling, estimating and mentoring
- A minimum of 3+ years experience and able to work unsupervised
- Automation Testing experience - Web testing in general, Selenium, Chai (assertions), WebdriverIO
- Hands on experience with a CI/CD pipeline, defining and running jobs.
- Proven track record of defining and executing test scripts working with migrated data and interface API (API testing mandatory)
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Have experience of carrying out evaluations of functional and non-functional requirements for testability and suitability for automation
- Ideally from a Financial Services background preferably Wealth Management and technically competent
Resource Solutions - Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Does this sound like you? Apply now!